Friday, June 17, 2011

AGE APPROPRIATE????



Okay..... I got a little bit pissy today. I have a ninja turtle backpack.....if i would have known that the damn thing would have caused as much controversey as it has I would have paid double(thank you joanie). People have no lives. You know if I was one of these people that gave a shit about what people thought I would have thrown my bag away. But its instances like this that make me wear it proudly. I could understand if I was tacky all the time but I'm not. I try to keep up with the latest trends... clothing wise SO LET ME HAVE MY FUN ACCESSORY!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Wtf is age appropriate anyway? Uhhhh boring? Sorry but I am not joining the polo tshirt and khaki shorts club.... I am 26. I have my own style. I don't think women should cut all their hair off just because they are old. I don't think women should feel like they can't wear what they want. Now booty shorts and wearing juniors clothing at 40 is a little much but just because i have a ninja turtle bookbag doesn't mean I am a ninja turtle fanatic, its because it looks like a turtle shell and i think its adorable! I love it. So all u granny panty wearing coochie cobweb infested a-holes that rain on my parade everytime I wear my backpack can kiss my arse!

1 comment:

Heather Eleanora said...

I think your backpack is friggin' awesome!! :)